Slitting lines are mostly used in the steel- and sheet-metal-processing industry.
One differentiates between sheets which are cut in the total width on cut to length lines and slitting lines which cut the material in strips. Also combinations of the two lines are possible.
A classical configuration of slitting lines would be:
- decoiler with coil car
- slitting unit with fixed or adjustable round knives
- loop pit with loop bridge to adjust differences in the length of the slitted strips
- strip brake with separating rings
- recoiler with separating rings
- safety fence with electrical emmergency circuit
To compare slitting lines and to find the suitable machinery for you, we would need the followings basic data:
- sheet width max.in mm
- sheet thickness min. and max.in mm
- coil weight in kg or tons
Grinding Machines, Press brakes, Folding machines, Cut to length lines, Decoiler & Recoiler, Leveller & Straighteners, Plate Shears, Roll Forming Machines & Lines, Slitting Lines, Presses, Rolling Mills, Punching Presses & Punch Lines, Coil Cars, Coil Lines, Bending Machines
Buying and selling second-hand machinery is a matter of trust - Frech is your best contact.
© Copyright - Frech Gebrauchtmaschinen GmbH