The straighteners or leveller is mainly used in the sheet metal and metalworking industry.
Whether perforated or expanded metal, aluminum, stainless steel, saw blades, number plates or any other sheet metal plates, flat steel bars, non-ferrous metal, stamped or punched parts, pipes, bars or wire - for each sections there’s a different straightener / leveller.
We differentiate between the second hand levellers:
- leveller /straighteners
- leveller / straightener for strips
- leveller / straightener for parts
- leveller / straightener for profiles
- leveller / straightener for pipes
- leveller / straightener for bars
- leveller / straightener for wires
The second hand leveller is either used as an undependant work-station for any given process or integrated in complete plants or lines. And again we differentiate once more between a High-Precision leveller / straightener and warm and/or cold straightener / leveller.
We carry some of the leading leveller / straightener manufacturers, e.g.:
ARKU / KOHLER / LISSE / SCHUBERT / UNGERER / BRONX/ HERR VOSS / SCHNUTZ / GF BRUGG / HRC / HÄMMERLE / GEORGE etc.
In order to find the suitable leveller / straighteners we need the following basic data:
- Width of material min. and max. in mm
- Material thickness min. and max. in mm
- What kind of material will be used on the leveller / straightener
- Number of rolls and the diameter of the rolls
Do you have a second hand leveller / second hand straightener to sell - please send us your offer with full technical details and pictures.
Grinding Machines, Press brakes, Folding machines, Cut to length lines, Decoiler & Recoiler, Leveller & Straighteners, Plate Shears, Roll Forming Machines & Lines, Slitting Lines, Presses, Rolling Mills, Punching Presses & Punch Lines, Coil Cars, Coil Lines, Bending Machines
Buying and selling second-hand machinery is a matter of trust - Frech is your best contact.
© Copyright - Frech Gebrauchtmaschinen GmbH